All the content on this website is owned by me and copyrighted in my name (see below). In an effort to not only widely distribute the content from my blog, but also protect my intellectual property rights, the following governs what you are and are not permitted to do.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without requesting my permission:
- You can link to any specific post on this website or to the website on a whole.
- You can extract less than 200 words from any posts and re-post on any other website, provided you link back to my original post.
- You can print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company, organisation or school.
- You can print any of the posts on this blog in any non-commercial publication, provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2016 Kerry-Ann Morris. All rights reserved. Originally published at http://.jamaicanechoes.com.”
With My Permission
You must request my written permission if you need to:
- Use content found on Jamaican Echoes for any form of commercial purpose, such as selling or licensing printed or digital versions of this content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon content found on Jamaican Echoes.
What I do not Permit
- I do not allow the translation and publication of my work in other languages as I don’t have the resources to conduct quality checks on such translations.
You may contact me if the permissions you seek in relation to content found on Jamaican Echoes is not covered in the above.